Victory Chevrolet Of Smithville’s highest priority is the health and safety of our customers and employees.
We’re keeping a close eye on the rapid developments concerning COVID-19. We’re dedicated to keeping you mobile and on the road, whether servicing or repairing your current vehicle or providing you with anew or pre-owned vehicle during this time.
Bottom line, we are open for business, and we’re taking proactive measures to create a safe environment at all our facilities to ensure the health of our customers and employees.
Here are some of the steps we’re taking:
- We will expand our offering of pick-up and drop-off* service and body shop appointments.
- Repair invoice review and payment are available by Text for all Service locations.
- We will bring test-drive vehicles to your home or office.* Our team is equipped with hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes to provide the safest environment for your experience. As always, you can still test-drive without a sales advisor in the vehicle if you so choose.
- Purchased vehicles can be delivered right to your driveway, with all paperwork brought to you.
- If you’re looking to sell a car or trade-in your car, we’ll send a team member to you* for appraisal.