Victory Chevrolet of Smithville Serving Independence
Find the perfect new or used Chevrolet for your lifestyle at Victory Chevrolet of Smithville. You’ll find a vast selection of models, from full-size pickup trucks to compact sedans. You’ll also discover many benefits from shopping with us.
- Convenient location near home and work
- Affordable monthly payments with in-house financing
- Fast repairs from our service team
Call us today to schedule an appointment or just stop by Victory Chevrolet of Smithville to see our current inventory.
Schedule a Test Drive at Victory Chevrolet of Smithville
Get behind the wheel of a Chevrolet Colorado or test out the speed and agility of a Chevy Camaro. There’s nothing better than a test drive to help you make the decision about which model is right for you.
Financing a Victory Chevrolet of Smithville Model
We’ll help you afford that Chevy you’ve had your eye on with the help of our in-house finance team. We offer loans customized to your budget and financial goals. You can even start the process from home when you fill out the online application.
Visiting from Independence
Start the trip on I-435 N in Kansas City MO from W Truman Rd and travel for a little over 4 miles. Follow I-435 N to US-169 N/Arrowhead Trafficway in Platte Township. Take exit 41B and travel for 19 miles. Follow US-169 N to reach your destination.
Vehicle Service Team
Here at Victory Chevrolet of Smithville, we’ll help you keep your Chevy running like a dream. Our service team provides a wide range of maintenance tasks for all makes and models.
- Oil and filter change
- Transmission flush
- Tire rotation
- Brake inspection
The service technicians are trained on Chevy technology and systems. When a part needs to be replaced, we’ll diagnose the issue and fix the problem fast and accurately. From minor repairs like replacing the windshield wipers to major engine repairs, we’ll take care of your Chevrolet to help it continue to provide reliable transportation for as long as you own the vehicle.
Sights in Independence
Originally part of the gateway to the West, Independence was where travelers started their journeys on California, Santa Fe, and Oregon trails. The city is rich in history as the hometown of President Harry S. Truman and an important location for the fur trade and steamboats. Today, this city has a lot to offer residents and visitors alike for entertainment.
- National Frontier Trails Museum – This museum provides history about the trails that started in the city with films, an activity room for children, and artifacts and maps.
- Harry S. Truman Presidential Library and Museum – This attraction includes theaters, stores, and a museum telling of the world during the days of President Truman.
- Puppetry Arts Institute – This organization features hundreds of puppets as well as marionettes from all over the world with changing displays. Children can select a puppet head, paint it and add a body to create a fun performance.
- 1859 Jail, Marshal’s Home, and Museum – This attraction includes a tour of the jail as well as the home next door of the marshal with a schoolhouse from the 1870s as part of the tour.