Victory Chevrolet of Smithville Serving Kansas City
Get your next ride from Victory Chevrolet of Smithville where you’ll find the best cars, trucks, and SUVs. Whether you’re in the market for a brand-new Chevy Trailblazer or looking for a used Chevrolet Silverado, you’ll find a good deal right here.
- Location close to work and play
- Flexible terms and competitive rates with our in-house finance team
- Experienced and knowledgeable service technicians
Give us a call or stop by Victory Chevrolet of Smithville to see our current inventory.
Schedule a Test Drive at Victory Chevrolet of Smithville
Get behind the wheel of your favorite Chevy model to see how it handles. Check out the agility of the Chevrolet Corvette or the capability of the Chevy Colorado with a test drive.
Financing a Victory Chevrolet of Smithville Model
Find out how easy it is to afford one of these Chevrolet models with our in-house finance department. The team will help you find a loan that fits into your budget. Get started by filling out the online application for us to review and get you pre-approved.
Visiting from Kansas City
Start out on your trip at McGee St, then E 9th St, Main St, Delaware St, and W Independence Ave to US-169 N, which is almost a mile away. Follow the highway to Platte Township, about 18 miles away. Continue until you reach your destination.
Vehicle Service Team
Keep your Chevy in prime running condition with regular maintenance from Victory Chevrolet of Smithville. Our service team provides full service for all components.
- Oil and filter change
- Wheel alignment
- Tire tread check and air pressure test
- Brake inspection
When a part is worn and needs to be replaced, you can trust the service technicians at Victory Chevrolet of Smithville to get the job done. Our techs are trained on the latest Chevrolet technology and components to know how to accomplish every repair accurately and quickly. From minor fixes to major repairs, you can rely on our team.
Sights in Kansas City
Kansas City was first settled in the early 1800s, but it was later vacated. Traders and trappers would settle the area, but it was only in 1850 that the city was recognized as an official settlement. Today, this city is the largest in population and geographical area in Missouri. You’ll discover numerous ways to fill your time.
- Sea World – See some of the most exciting water creatures at this attraction where you can get up close and touch a few of the animals.
- Kansas City Zoo – Located on 200 acres, the zoo is home to more than 1000 animals and is ranked as one of the top 60 zoos in the nation.
- Crown Center – Spend a few hours shopping and dining, then head over to Union Station, which is connected.
- Worlds of Fun and Oceans of Fun – Spend the day riding thrilling roller coasters, then visit the other park the next day where you will enjoy water slides, the lazy river, and swimming pools.