Victory Chevrolet of Smithville Serving Smithville
Get a fabulous deal on a new or used Chevy pickup, car, or SUV when you visit Victory Chevrolet of Smithville. We offer a large selection of new models, from compact sedans to full-size trucks. Whether you’re looking for a family ride or an efficient commuter, you’re sure to find just what you need close to home.
Schedule a Test Drive at Victory Chevrolet of Smithville
Find out how you like driving the Chevy Colorado or what it feels like behind the wheel of a Chevrolet Tahoe. The best way to know which model is a good fit for you is to take it for a test drive at Victory Chevrolet of Smithville.
Financing a Victory Chevrolet of Smithville Model
We make it easy to own one of these fantastic Chevrolet models with our in-house financing. Talk to our finance department and get a loan customized to your budget and needs. With affordable monthly payments, you can afford your favorite model. Get started sooner with our online application.
Vehicle Service Team
Keep your Chevy running like it should and providing reliable transportation for as long as you own it with regular service from Victory Chevrolet of Smithville. Our service team is dedicated to providing exceptional maintenance on every Chevy with a full range of services.
- Oil and filter change
- Brake inspection and replacement
- Battery testing
- Tire tread check and air pressure test
When it’s time for your Chevy to have a worn-out part replaced, you can count on our service technicians to do the job right. Our technicians are trained on Chevrolet technology and systems to ensure accurate diagnosis and repair. We use genuine OEM parts for the best fit and optimal performance on your Chevrolet Silverado or Chevy Blazer.
Sights in Smithville
First settled in 1822, Smithville was first known as Smith’s Mill. The name was changed to Smithville since it was easier to pronounce. There is also some speculation that another town already had the name Smith’s Mill, which led to the change. Today, you will find some historical places to visit and fun things to do in this small town.
- Smithville Lake – This lake spans over 7100 acres and is used for fishing, boating, swimming, and sailing with a golf course nearby and campgrounds for overnight stays. There are hiking, biking, and horseback riding trails along with two marinas.
- Crows Creek Park – Spend the night or several nights here with tent and RV sites, including electric and water hook-ups with walking trails and shower facilities. Spend the afternoon fishing, swimming, or hiking and biking.
- Downtown Smithville Historic District – This national historic district includes 30 buildings of Gothic Revival and Classical Revival architecture. Included in this group are the State Theater, Post Office, Smithville Community Hospital, and Standard Service Station.
- Aker Cemetery – Though it might be small, this cemetery is listed in the National Register of Historic Places and includes 10 graves which are marked from 1835 to 1882 and a total of 25 graves.