New Chevrolet Dealer in Smithville, MO
Victory Chevrolet of Smithville Serving Smithville
Get a fabulous deal on a new or used Chevy pickup, car, or SUV when you visit Victory Chevrolet of Smithville. We offer a large selection of new models, from compact sedans to full-size trucks. Whether you’re looking for a family ride or an efficient commuter, you’re sure to find just what you need close to home.
New Chevy and Used Vehicles
You’ll find a large selection of brand-new Chevy models at Victory Chevrolet of Smithville. We keep a vast inventory of all your favorite vehicles, like the capable Chevrolet Traverse or the Chevy Equinox. If you’re looking for a more efficient ride, check out the Chevrolet Bolt.
For those tough jobs or to take your fun off-road, you’ll want to see what the Chevrolet Silverado has to offer. If you don’t need a full-size pickup, consider the Chevy Colorado. We can also make your dreams come true of owning a genuine Chevy sports car with our iconic Chevrolet Camaro. For a thrilling ride, you’ll want to experience the road in a Chevrolet Corvette Stingray or Z06.
Chevrolet models are affordable, but you may have a really tight budget. Victory Chevrolet of Smithville can make buying a vehicle even more affordable with our inventory of pre-owned models. We carry a large selection of used vehicles to meet the needs of a wide range of buyers. You’ll find everything from last year’s model to cars, trucks, and SUVs under $15K.
Schedule a Test Drive at Victory Chevrolet of Smithville
Find out how you like driving the Chevy Colorado or what it feels like behind the wheel of a Chevrolet Tahoe. The best way to know which model is a good fit for you is to take it for a test drive at Victory Chevrolet of Smithville.
Financing a Victory Chevrolet of Smithville Model
We make it easy to own one of these fantastic Chevrolet models with our in-house financing. Talk to our finance department and get a loan customized to your budget and needs. With affordable monthly payments, you can afford your favorite model. Get started sooner with our online application.
Our finance team will review your submission and let you know how much you qualify for. We’ll discuss incentives and dealer discounts you may qualify for. Our team will also help you decide if you want an extended warranty or other products to make ownership easier. We work with all types of credit and can get you the financing that fits into your budget.
When you stop by the dealership, we can estimate the value of your current vehicle. You can use it as a trade-in for a down payment on a new or newer used model. Our estimate is based on the condition of the vehicle and other factors to help you get a fair offer.
Vehicle Service Team
Keep your Chevy running like it should and provide reliable transportation for as long as you own it with regular service from Victory Chevrolet of Smithville. Our service team is dedicated to providing exceptional maintenance on every Chevy with a full range of services.
- Oil and filter change
- Brake inspection and replacement
- Battery testing
- Tire tread check and air pressure test
When it’s time for your Chevy to have a worn-out part replaced, you can count on our service technicians to do the job right. Our technicians are trained on Chevrolet technology and systems to ensure accurate diagnosis and repair.
OEM Chevrolet Parts Department
We use genuine OEM parts for the best fit and optimal performance on your Chevrolet Silverado or Chevy Blazer. We carry a full stock of OEM Chevrolet parts for all Chevy models. Buying an OEM Chevy part ensures that the part will meet Chevy’s standards for quality and performance. OEM parts are guaranteed to fit your vehicle perfectly and perform as intended, so you can have peace of mind knowing your Chevrolet is equipped with quality parts.
Our parts center will help you decide which part you need if you’re doing your own repairs. We can also show you the available brands for batteries and tires if it’s time to get those replaced. If you need a specialty part for a classic Chevy or an older model, we’ll order it for you and have it shipped right away. We know the importance of having the right parts to keep your Chevrolet in optimal condition. Stop in to find the part or accessory you need.
Best Attractions and Sights in Smithville
First settled in 1822, Smithville was first known as Smith’s Mill. The name was changed to Smithville since it was easier to pronounce. There is also some speculation that another town already had the name Smith’s Mill, which led to the change. Today, you will find some historical places to visit and fun things to do in this small town.
- Smithville Lake: This lake spans over 7100 acres and is used for fishing, boating, swimming, and sailing with a golf course nearby and campgrounds for overnight stays. There are hiking, biking, and horseback riding trails along with two marinas.
- Crows Creek Park: Spend the night or several nights here with tent and RV sites, including electric and water hook-ups with walking trails and shower facilities. Spend the afternoon fishing, swimming, or hiking and biking.
- Downtown Smithville Historic District: This national historic district includes 30 buildings of Gothic Revival and Classical Revival architecture. Included in this group are the State Theater, Post Office, Smithville Community Hospital, and Standard Service Station.
- Aker Cemetery: Though it might be small, this cemetery is listed in the National Register of Historic Places and includes 10 graves which are marked from 1835 to 1882, and has a total of 25 graves.
- Smithville Golf Course: This luxurious 18-hole golf course offers players a fun round of golf and beautiful views of the surrounding countryside.
- Smithville Historical Society Museum: Explore the history of Smithville and surrounding areas. This museum includes exhibits on the town’s early settlers, the Civil War, and the expansion of the town throughout the years.