Why Choose a Pre-Owned Vehicle
Why Buy a Used Vehicle at Victory Chevrolet of Smithville
If you live around Independence, Kansas City, or Smithville and you are looking to get another vehicle, you know that buying a new vehicle is a costly investment. If money is a bit tight right now, or if you are looking for a starter vehicle for a new driver or just a second vehicle for the family, check out our inventory of used and Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) vehicles at Victory Chevrolet of Smithville. We have a large selection of pre-owned vehicles to explore.
Advantages of Buying Used
If you need a vehicle, but can’t afford a new vehicle right now, consider getting a used car, truck, minivan, or SUV from Victory Chevrolet of Smithville. Here’s why:
- If you buy a new vehicle, you will pay above the sticker price to get the options you want. When you buy used you can look for a model you like with the options you want without paying extra because the sticker price on the used vehicle already reflects the options on the vehicle.
- Your monthly payments will also reflect the higher price of the new vehicle with the added options as well. With a used or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financial assistance, odds are better that you can get the financing you need with the monthly payments you want.
- Another factor to consider when buying new is the depreciation factor. Within weeks of driving the new vehicle off the lot, it will likely already have depreciated by hundreds or thousands of dollars. With used vehicles, much of the depreciation has already happened.
Why Buy a Chevy CPO
If you want to get a vehicle at a lower price, but still want additional peace of mind for your purchase, a CPO vehicle may be what you need. A Chevrolet CPO must meet certain requirements to be a Certified Pre-Owned vehicle:
- CPOs still have a portion of the factory-backed 6-year/100,000-mile powertrain limited warranty intact.
- A CPO also comes with a factory-backed 12-month/12,000-mile bumper-to-bumper limited warranty.
- During your 6-year/100,000-mile powertrain limited warranty you also get roadside assistance provided by Allstate for whatever life remains on the warranty, including courtesy transportation.
- A 3-Day/150-mile exchange policy is also in effect when you buy a CPO.
- You also get a scheduled maintenance program, providing your maintenance visits occur within 2 years or 24,000-miles of vehicle delivery, whichever comes first.
- Your Chevy CPO comes with a one-month premium On-Star trial.
- Your Chevrolet CPO also comes with a three-month Sirius XM Satellite Radio trial.
- Free vehicle history report on your CPO purchase.
Lastly, your Chevrolet CPO will have undergone a 172-point inspection to determine its quality, so you can drive with peace of mind.
If you are interested in a used or CPO vehicle from Victory Chevrolet of Smithville, visit our website or come by our dealership and look at our inventory of used vehicles and see if we have what you are looking for in your next vehicle purchase. If you need financing, our financial staff is onsite to help you get the financing you need. Check-in with us today!